In a separate blog post, we talked about the need for building highly interactive data visualisations which you can show off to others.
The industry standard
- Well-supported and has a strong community backing
- Can be used to visualise almost anything
- Very customisable
- Can be a little daunting to use for beginners
- Documentation could be improved
- Overly complicated for simple tasks.
Ideal for beginners
- Easy to get things started from scratch
- Well documented with clear examples
- Visually pleasing and well-designed
- Not as well known or supported
- Not as versatile
- Not as well-supported compared to other libraries
Great for simple projects
- Uses very minimal code for simple charts
- Incredibly easy to use
- Very simple and quick to implement.
- Limited in use and lacks extendibility
- Not designed for larger projects/applications